Dr. Alireza Sadr
Dr. Alireza Sadr is one of our respected specialists in general and laparoscopic surgery who is working with Medova. Dr. Sadr is graduated from Iran University of Medical Sciences and has a surgical board and is a member of the Iranian Society of Surgeons.
Dr. Alireza Sadr specializes in
- Specialist in general surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Specialist in Obesity Surgery (sleeve & bypass)
- Cosmetic surgery (Abdominoplasty, Mastopexy, Mammoplasty, Breast prosthesis, liposuction, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal and endocrine surgery
- Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
- Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Gastric sleeve and bypass
- Open gallbladder surgery (cholecystectomy)
- Sleeve surgery (no device)
Surgery is considered as one of the treatment methods in medical science. Usually, surgery involves making a small incision to remove a part of the body (such as the gallbladder, tonsils or appendix) or infectious or cancerous tissue or implanting a device (such as a prosthesis or prosthetic valve) or manipulating and correcting a defect (such as sewing an aneurysm or opening a vessel). General surgeons treat patients who have diseases involving the skin, breasts, and hernias.
Following a nutritious diet and setting some time to exercise can lead to better physical fitness, health, and longevity. People should be aware of the significant impact of a healthy diet on life expectancy.