Dr. Zahra Raoufi
Dr. Zahra Raoufi, a specialist in gynecology and infertility, works with Medova. Dr. Raoufi received his specialty from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and received his IVF from Shahid Sadoughi University of Yazd. Ms. Raoufi Gynecologist – Fellowship of Infertility Since 2017, she has been an assistant professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, college of Medicine.
Dr. Zahra Raoufi Specializing in
- Infertility Specialist and IVF
- Cancer Surgery Fellowship
- IVF Fellowship and Laparoscopy
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine Specialist (Perinatology)
- Infertility and IVF Fellowship
- Women’s Ultrasound Fellowship
- Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship (Gynecologic Oncology)
- Perinatalology Fellowship
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine (Perinatology) Fellowship
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Fellowship for Women
- Laparoscopic and IVF specialty
Infertility is among the problems that are plaguing many young couples around the world these days. Infertility that results from illness, living in stressful and tension situations, consuming unhealthy foods and chemical drugs, and activity in industrial and polluted environments. With specialists and physicians in this field and numerous infertility and infertility treatments available in the world and in Iran, no young couple should worry about infertility problems.
Being a mother and father is one of the highest pleasures any parent can experience. This experience is made possible by new therapies and advanced technologies methods for most couples.